Genome Editing by CRISPR-Cas9 has revolutionized the process of making DNA-level changes and the implications of this technology reach far beyond standard molecular biology applications. The CRISPR-Cas9 system can be used as a tool-box for editing, modifying, visualizing and interrogating genomes and can be adapted for numerous other applications depending upon the need of the researcher. At the workshop on CRISPR-Cas9 mediated gene editing, participants will be provided with a hands-on training on how to use this technology for precisely manipulating their own targets starting from design to experimentation and subsequent analysis. The workshop will begin with a day of lectures on gene editing by eminent CRISPR researchers followed by 4 days of intense hands on training. It is envisaged that at the end of the workshop, participants will be able to design their own experimental workflow for genome editing. The workshop is open to Senior PhD students, Postdocs and young PIs.
- -This workshop is aimed at senior PhD students, post docs and young investigators who have recently setup their labs.
- -Prior knowledge and experience with basic cell culture and molecular biology techniques will be assumed.
- -A working knowledge of genome editing will be helpful.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Registration Deadline is 15th February, 2018.
- Intimation of provisional selection will be through email or through workshop website after 20th February, 2018.
- Registration Fee:Rs 25,000/-(includes Registration Fee, Course Materials, Participation, Breakfast, Lunch and accommodation for the entire workshop duration) should be paid within 7 days after the selected candidates have been informed.
- Participation will be confirmed only upon receipt of payment.
For details click @