INTERVIEW FOR TEMPORARY POSITION OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (1) IN THE BIODIVERSITY & PALAEOBIOLOGY (LICHENS) GROUP
Position/s & No: Junior Research Fellow – ONE
Funding Agency, Title, Period of the Project & Post Code: ARI Project “Reappraisal of taxonomy of Parmelioid lichens using Morphological, Molecular tools and Phylogenetic analysis” (BD-08) Period up to: 26.05.2020 Post Code: BD/08/JRF
Group/ Division: BIODIVERSITY & PALAEOBIOLOGY (LICHENS) GROUP
Qualifications: Essential: 1st class M.Sc in Life Science, Botany, Microbiology, Biotechnology CSIR / UGC NET/SET or GATE Qualification
Desirable: Experience in lichen taxonomy, DNA sequencing and Phylogenetic analysis, Molecular techniques
Monthly stipend: Rs.25,000/- + HRA (JRF)
Age limit: 28 years, relaxation by 5 years for SC, ST and female candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Last date for receipt of application: 12.03.2018
Display of the short list of candidates for interview: Will be displayed on Institute website by 21.03.2018
Date & Schedule of Interview: Thursday, 05.04.2018 at 10.00 a.m.
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and send it to Agharkar Research Institute by 12.03.2018.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select the suitable candidate
- In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority
- In case of non-availability of qualified JRF, candidates having M.Sc. degree in the above subjects with at least 55% marks may be considered for Research Studentship @ Rs.23000/- (fixed) p.m
For details click @