Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow
(Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
“Cancer Research Programme” funded by DBT, Tenable till – 21.06.2020
1. Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc or equivalent degree in the Biological Sciences.
2. Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc/M.Tech in Life sciences with two years of research
PS- The Candidate should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ such
as NET/ GATE etc for applying the above position
Emoluments: The selected candidates may be placed in any of the below categories
depending upon qualification & experience.
1. Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 25,000/- consolidated p.m. plus 30% HRA
2. Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 28,000/- consolidated p.m. plus 30% HRA
Job description & Desired Knowledge:
1. Junior Research Fellow: Candidates should have knowledge of Molecular
Biology techniques, Recombinant protein technology, cell culture, RT-PCR and
2. Senior Research Fellow: Candidates should have experience in Cancer Cell line
culture, Immunohistochemistry, Real Time PCR, Western Blotting and animal
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or
duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and
attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates
should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees.
Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT
GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the
name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone
numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to
submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on
Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII
(SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to
submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
For details click @